1. How long have you been practicing yoga at the Detroit Yoga Lab? One month.
2. Class you take most often: The classes I take most often are Slow Flow and Fusion.
3. Favorite Pose? Urdhva dhanurasana.
4. Why Yoga? I decided to do yoga because I wanted to become more at ease, flexible and stay fit.
5. What challenge has yoga helped you overcome? Yoga has helped me overcome anxiety and stress
6. Advice for beginners? Start out with slow flow and fusion, challenge yourself with yoga poses and you will be amazed at what your body can do.
7. Your mantra at the moment: “One day at a time.”